All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Seeing spots

Well I just realized that I have forgotten to post my card for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge last week. The challenge is Seeing Spots and it runs through April 11th so there is still plenty of time to play along and be entered into the prize drawing.



I used this super cute ladybug Tilda from the Raising the Ceiling collection by Magnolia. I colored her with copics and added stickles to the hearts.



Supplies:
stamp- Ladybug Tilda from Magnolia
copics- R24, R27, R29, R46, R59; E50, E30, E31, E33, E37; C3, C5, C7, C9; W00, W1, W3
stardust stickles
white pearls
BoBunny crush dp
white lace
black satin ribbon


I wanted to let you know that the new Magnolia Butterfly Dreams collection is now IN STOCK in the 7 Kids College Fund store so hurry over and pick up your favorites before they sell out. There are also new paper pads in the store from Prima and from Cosmo Cricket that you will want to check out.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts- sketch
Just Magnolia- anything goes
Magnolia Stamp Lovers- ribbon

4 comments:

Cindy2 said...

I never get tired of seeing this image on a card and I love the way you've colored her. Thanks for sharing your talent at the MSL 'ribbon' challenge. C2

Janie Printz said...

Love this little image & what wonderful shading you've done on her clothing !!! Beautiful job ...
Hugs, Janie

Lena Katrine said...

Such a cute creation in beautiful colours, papers and details! Thanks for playing with us at the WOC Challenge, hope to see you again next time :)
Hugs, Lena K

Shirley said...

She is darling!