All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sweet N Sassy Blog hop day 2

Hi there! Welcome to the second day of the sweet n sassy blog hop. With summer coming just around the corner we are focusing on summer fun for the month of May. All spring and summer stamps sets at Sweet N Sassy stamps are going to be 15% off between May 1st and May 31st. There are some super cute sets so you will want to check them out! Today I have 2 very similar CAS cards to show you using the summer fun and summer sentiments sets. These 2 great sets are so versatile and perfect for this time of the year I am sure you will agree. I just love the strawberry image so that is what I chose for my cards today.





I stamped my strawberry 3 times and colored them with copics. I accented the stems with a clear spica glitter pen. On the one card I added some stitched ribbon and stamped the sentiment in black. On the other card I scored 2 lines at the top and stamped the sentiment in green.

Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Summer Fun and Summer Sentiments
CS- Paper Temptress heavenly white ultrasmooth premium cardstock, pop tones gumdrop green, SU summer picnic dp
accessories- white gel pen, circle nesties, spica glitter pen, scor-pal, stitched ribbon, copics (R35, R37, R39, G21, G24)


If you did not come here from Faith's blog then be sure to go back and start at the Sweet N Sassy blog so you don't miss any of the great eye candy that the DT has for you. If you have already been hopping then your last stop for today is Sarah's blog.

Have a great day and thanks for coming by!

Hugs and blessings,
Janette

11 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv your coloring, hmmmmm the straberries look good enough to eat.....great job! *~*

Sandy said...

This is BERRY cute!!! Really, I love that the cards are simple but elegant. Those strawberries look delicious!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Both versions are great, CAS and your strawberries are perfect for summer!

Anita said...

Yummy card! The strawberries look so real.

Christi Flores said...

Cute!!!!! Those strawberries look good enough to eat!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Nice simple card. I love strawberries too!

Karen said...

great cards - yes makes me want strawberries now!! :) delicious!!

Natalie said...

Sweet!! Thinking about the strawberries made my mouth water. Great CAS cards!

Ceal said...

those strawberries sure do look ymmmy! I am a day behind on the hop because of not feeling well yesterday. This is CAS card I am coming to love those

Joyce said...

I do love strawberries. Your card is really cute.

Linnie said...

beautiful work looove your colouring and layout
luv
linnie