All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sweet stop sketch Saturday- week 9 with a spin

Hello there! Korin has a great sketch for us to work with on the sweet stop blog. This is a contest week too thus the spin. A random participant of this week's challenge will be chosen to receive the newest digi set that was released on Thursday. Below is the sketch and my sample:





I used the newly released light of the world set illustrated by Chris Dickinson. Oh and side note- Chris is coming to visit me in about 2 1/2 weeks, yahoo! I love this set and I think it might be my favorite of the new releases from Sweet N Sassy stamps this month. However, I can not say that I am completely happy with my card this time. I just could not seem to get it to come together the way I wanted. Oh well.

Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Light of the World
CS- SU confetti white, kraft, red, GP white
accessories- cb distressed stripes folder, red brads, stitched ribbon, copics, corner rounder punch



Gotta run and get ready to go to a wedding, have a great day!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I think it's a fabulous card Janette!! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

It is a fabby card Janette!
Blessings,
Kim XXX

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Great image and one of my favorite verses. Wonderful job! Have a blessed day!

Elsa Rabe said...

I have this stamp and I think your artwork is wonderful. I wished I could get mine to look as good as yours.