All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sweet N Sassy sponsoring CPS

This week Sweet N Sassy stamps is the sponsor of the sketch on the CPS blog (card positioning systems). I made a CAS card for my sample to show you. My daughter needs some thank you cards to send for her birthday gifts so I needed to make them fairly quick and simple so she could help with them also. I think this will fit the bill:



I stamped my flower image 3 times, colored it with copics, and added a black pearl to the centers. The 3 panels were popped up on pop dots for dimension.

Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps doodle flowers
CS- white, black, purple
accessories- black pearls, foam tape, copics, grosgrain ribbon


You'll want to visit the CPS blog for the information on this week's challenge and prize up for grabs. Have a wonderful day everybody!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

This may be simple and quick but it's very pretty! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

You know I love it :).

Chrissy D said...

Very simple - but OHHHH SOOOO PRETTY!

Nancy said...

Love the colors!
Very Pretty!!!

Lorie said...

I love the CAS lines of your card, and the colors are fabulous! Just lovely!