All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Thanks Sew Much!

I was able to play along with the sketch challenge and ways to use it challenge on SCS. This card took me 3 days to complete as I was only able to work on it for short periods of time but I am fairly pleased at how it came out. See what you think



It's our little friend Cocoa again today and isn't he just sew cute lol? This is a newly released digi image called Sew Happy Cocoa from Sweet N Sassy stamps. I colored him with my copics and sew around all the edges. The layout for the card is the weekly SCS sketch challenge and I used lace around the middle which was for the Thursday ways to use it challenge on SCS. In addition, this is my submission for this weeks Sweet N Sassy digi event on SNR Card Universe. The challenge this week is to use stripes on your project. If you play along by Monday the 1st you will be entered to win a $10 credit to the store.



Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Sew Happy Cocoa, sew many thoughts
CS- baja breeze, white, choc chip, Parisian breeze dp from SU
accessories- copics, sewing machine, pearls, lace


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Leigh said...

I love this card. Gorgeous.

Mich said...

What an adourable card. I always find that you don't often see the colour grey in cards and scrapbooking, but I find it a pity, as it is sooooo beautiful, in combination with different other colours.

Sandy said...

Oh, this is so adorable and I love it!!!! Love the shading on your Cocoa. Great card!

Nancy said...

This card is gorgeous!!!
Love the soft colors.

Audrey said...

Super sweet card LOVE IT!!!

Country Mouse said...

This card is "sew" sweet!!!:) I'm gonna have to get this image soon...I love it!:)

Kim said...

Oh my, this is such an adorable card! Cocoan never looked so good! :-)