All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Elegant Blessings

Happy Resurrection Day everyone! I hope that your day will be filled with joy as we celebrate the rising of our Lord Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord, He is risen!

P4047851

My card today uses one of Sweet N Sassy stamps older sets called Elegant Blessings. I thought that with it being Easter today it was particularly fitting. However, the set has 2 cross images and 11 sentiments so it is definitely great for other occasions besides Easter. I used the smaller cross from the set on my card. I sponged ink around the image and added small pearls to accent it.

Supplies:
stamp- Elegant Blessings from Sweet N Sassy stamps
Papertrey dp
PTI aqua mist ink and CTMH Juniper ink
white pearls and pearl flourish
white satin ribbon
Oval nestabilities
paper piercer


Again, Happy Easter to you all and I hope that you are surrounded by family, friends, and most of all God's abundant love on this Resurrection Sunday! Thank you for sharing a part of it with me!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Easter blessings to you and yours too! A really elegant Easter card!

Kim said...

Stunning card Janette!!