All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

September Sweet Peeks have started!

I am afraid that I don't have a card to share with you today. We just returned from our family vacation and of course school started this week so that means no crafting time for me. However, I should be able to have some stampy time tomorrow or Tuesday but until then I want to direct you over to the Sweet N Sassy stamps blog where our DT has some wonderful peeks to show you with our new stamp sets to be released on the 15th. It is our Christmas release and there is something to appeal to everyone's tastes I think. You will find some cute, whimsical images as well as some more realistic type images.

Today is actually the 4th day of Sweet Peeks and the set being shown today is Holly Jolly Christmas. You will be able to catch up on the other 3 days on the blog as well.



See ya back here soon!

No comments: