All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!  Today I am sharing a card with you that reminds me of the reason we celebrate Easter/Resurrection day.  I used the Celebrate Today from Sweet N Sassy stamps set which is appropriate for today especially.



I colored on the stamp with markers before stamping my image and accented the flowers with stickles.  I spritzed marker in the background for a subtle splattering effect and used the SNSS Lacey Eyelet Border die at the top and wove ribbon through the openings in the die cut.  The sentiment "Each day is a gift" makes me think of the amazing gift of love that God offered each one of us as a follower of Christ- that is the gift of salvation through the death and resurrection of his son Jesus.  Salvation is the most precious gift that we can receive and are reminded of today as we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.  

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

No comments: