All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Welcome Baby

Hi everyone!  I hope that you are doing well despite the colder temps and rough weather conditions that much of the US is having.  Well a new baby is sure to warm anyone's heart and add a bit of cheer.  I am sharing a card with you today that I created for a good friend's daughter who had a baby a few weeks ago.  This amazing woman did not even make it to the hospital before giving birth and her husband had to deliver the baby at home before 911 arrived.  The even more unusual thing about this home birth is that it is the second time that it happened to the couple!  Anyway, here is the card that I made to celebrate the arrival of sweet baby Nathan.

I stamped the adorable teddy bear image from the Valentine Critters set onto some patterned paper that I have had in my stash forever and colored parts of the image with my copic markers.  I added a decorative border from the bookmark die set and stitched the edges before adding my sentiment from the recently released Keep in Touch Too set.  That set is a great one to own because it covers so many different occasions and I just love the fonts in it also!  My layout is from the SCS sketch challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a warm and wonderful day!

Here are the Sweet N Sassy Stamps products used on my card:

    




1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling baby card Janette. Love the blue hues. The bear is just so cute and sweet. Want to cuddle up with it. :)