All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Feature- Birthday Word Art

Every Friday, Sweet N Sassy Stamps features a stamp set and offers that particular set at a discounted price for the week. This week's featured set is a great set called Birthday Word Art. It is a wonderful set to have to create birthday cards for everyone on your list. Two of my daughters had multiple birthday parties last weekend to attend so I used our featured set to create cards for them to give to their friends. Here are 2 of the cards I created.


This first card is actually a gift card holder.  I created the cupcake template myself by drawing the cupcake and then tracing the outline on a 4.25 X 4 inch folded card.  The ivory strip along the bottom of the inside of the card was adhered only on the bottom and sides leaving the top open so that the gift card could be placed inside.  


The second card was created for a 12 year old boy.  That is a tough one for me.  It could not be too busy and I was not allowed to add any bling- gasp!  I spattered red ink on my bg panel and then stamped my sentiment in black.  I added a black strip of paper on the bottom to draw attention to the sentiment and added stars using the You're a Star stamp set and coordinating Star Dies as accents.

Here are the SNSS products used on my cards:




Be sure to stop by the Sweet N Sassy Stamps blog to see some more wonderful samples created by other members of the DT.



1 comment:

Pattyb said...

Hi Janet! Love both of your cards! So creative! Is there any chance you would share your temp,ate for the cupcake card? I could see so many uses for this cute card! Love it!!!!!!!!, Thx! Pat at ptbarger@yahoo.com