All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, December 6, 2010

A Merry Little Christmas

I am still scrambling to get Christmas cards made so I need to make some CAS in order to finish them. I think today's cutie fits the bill

PC067326

The snowflakes were embossed with iridescent ice ep and baja breeze ink was sponged over the top. I added stickles to the center of the snowflakes and the edges of the torn paper snow.
PC067328

Supplies:
stamps- Welcome Jesus stamp set OR digi Smiley Snowman, sentiment from Santa's Helper Cocoa- all from Sweet N Sassy stamps. Snowflake from an older SU set.
paper- blanc sparkle, red columns both from Paper Temptress
accessories- copics (R24, 27, 29, 59, 89, 00, 20, N0, 02), rhinestones, stickles, iridescent ice, gingham ribbon)

2 comments:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Sooooooo Adorable. I love this little snowman.

Danderella said...

I love it...that snowman is just the cutest thing. I could see making a bunch of these in one sitting. Very nice.