All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My top 10 favorites of 2010

I have seen some of the blogs that I enjoy listing some of their favorite cards from 2010 and I thought it was a good idea so I decided to try it too. It is a good way to reflect back on the year and see if your style has changed and how you have improved in your papercrafting. It is also good for me as I am pretty sick and my head and throat hurt too much to try and be creative :) So without further adieu my favorite picks from 2010....

This was a birthday card for my youngest daughter- lots of sparkly goodness and she loved it!

PA197228

I like the softness of this card and besides it was made with the first stamp set I illustrated.

PA267240

The first time I used these gorgeous Wild Orchid roses.

P6077016

Love the colors and how the ribbon/lace came out, and that smiley snowman face :)

smileysnowman

Love this rose image and the coloring came out pretty well. It was also my first attempt at doing vintage- not bad.

P6207045

This was my first Magnolia card- then I was hooked lol

P4126949

Oh how I love this pup- plus it could be for either gender.

P6017009

My first easel card- love doing them now.

P4186961

Love the dp and of course Cocoa is one of my all time favorite images!

P2256850

Again, the cute pup! Loved this BG Jovial paper and first time I did "freestyle" stitching- kinda cool.

PC077350

Thanks for looking! I hope you have enjoyed my little year in review.

5 comments:

jean w. said...

Thanks for all your inspirations...each card you picked is beautiful! Happy New Year!

Amanda said...

You are incredibly talented!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hhmmmm what absolutely stunning cards you have made.
your coloring is incredible
hugs
claudia

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy New Year Janette. Gorgeous set of cards. Each one is unique!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Janette,

Love your work girlie and I hope that you feel better soon.

Hugs and Blessings,

Deb