All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bluebird

Today I have a pretty bluebird card to show you. I used the brand new Bluebird digi from Sweet N Sassy stamps which I colored up with my copics.

P3227789

I embossed the bottom panel with my cuttlebug embossing folder, added diamond stickles to the middle of the flowers, liquid pearls to the scallops, and finished off with a pink satin bow.

Here is a closer look


Supplies:
Bluebird digi- Sweet N Sassy stamps
copics- RV10, RV11, RV13 (flowers); G20, G21, G24, G28 (leaves); B91, B93, Y21; C1, C3 (bird)
nestabilities- scalloped and classic circles
birds and swirls- cuttlebug embossing folder
liquid pearls
diamond stickles
pink satin ribbon


Remember that all digital stamps at Sweet N Sassy stamps are 30% off until the end of the month using the code DIGISALE.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Stamp Something- Spring
Spoon full of Sugar- ribbon, pearls/rhinestones, flowers

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Your bluebird is just beautiful Janette. Wonderful coloring girlie.

Hugs,

Deb

Shirley said...

Lovely beyond words and the liquid pearls are the perfect embellishment for your wonderful bird!