All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Many Thanks!

Hi everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Speaking of thanks, I created this CAS thank you card to give to a friend of mine for a birthday gift that I recently received.

PB168053

I used one of my fave sets from Sweet N Sassy stamps called Wildflowers (I used it on my last post too lol). I took an acrylic block, inked it up 3 different timees before I stamped it on my paper so it created blotchy rectangles. I then stamped the flowers over the top of the 3 rectangles with black ink.

Supplies:
stamps- SNSS Wildflowers and Many Thanks (sentiment)
ink- SU coral, baja, and celery
accessories- rhinestones, scallop border punch, foam tape, acrylic block


Thank you for spending a part of your day with me! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Janette. I am so in love with that set! The block colors look great in the background. :o)

Cathymac said...

Love this CAS card, Janette! I will definitely be using this technique in the future! Have a wonderful weekend!