All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, January 21, 2013

My Heart Skips a Beat

Hi everyone!  I hope that you have been well and avoiding the widespread flu that has been going around.  Unfortunately, it has hit me and my family.  The good news is that I seem to be getting better now.  So, I would like to share a card with you that I made a little over a week or so ago.

feature
I used the new Bottom of my Heart set from Sweet N Sassy stamps along with the matching Heart Dies. I stamped several hearts and cut them along with a few others from dp out using the dies. I then layered them using foam tape and accented with rhinestones.

 Here is a peek at the inside of the card:

 DSC00206


Supplies:
stamps- SNSS Bottom of my Heart 
patterned paper- Echo Park Be Mine
accessories- SNSS heart dies, rhinestones, MS heart border punch, twine, foam tape

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz- use at least 2 punches
Sweet Stampin- Frills
Cute Card Thursday- diamonds
Pile it on- Hearts

Thanks so much for stopping by- have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Danderella said...

Just love this card. Simple, but sophisticated.

Danielle

Deb said...

beautiful inside and out!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

An Occasional Genius said...

I absolutely adore this card it is so very beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin', unfortunately I'm not sure it really qualifies for the prize drawing due to the lack of frills but I love it nonetheless! x