All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Only One

Today I have a card to share with you that I made just for fun. I think I will give it to my husband for Valentines Day. My Favorite Things has a guest designer contest every month and this month they gave us a fabulous sketch to use for the contest entries. I really enjoyed making this card and I am happy with how it came out, hope you like it too.   Take a look:

 DSC00253 copy


 To create my card, I used Lovey Dovey sentiments. I masked off the "only one" and stamped the rest of the sentiment with kraft ink and then went back with a pink marker to stamp the rest of the sentiment. I used a spica clear glitter pen over the pink for a touch of sparkle. I distressed part of the bg panel with kraft ink before sewing around the edges.

 Here is a look at the inside of the card:

DSC00261 copy

Supplies used: 
Stamps- My Favorite Things Lovey Dovey sentiments
patterned paper- MME Hazel and Prima Madeline 
Cardstock- MFT kraft, sno cone, pink lemonade, whip cream 
Dies- MFT Fishtails (for inside), Nestabilities circles, SNSS heart die 
Ink- MFT sno cone, MFT kraft, SU pink marker 
Accessories- twine, button, sewing machine, paper piercer, pearls, MS border punch, foam tape

Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Love the soft colors.