All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CAS Silhouettes

I have been busy making cards for the March Sweet N Sassy stamps release coming up so I have not had much time to share here on my blog with you.  I do have some cards made that I will be sharing but  I just have to upload and type up the posts so they will be coming soon hopefully.

Anyway, I thought I would take a couple minutes to share some CAS cards that I made with my current favorite stamp set Long Stem Silhouettes.  Notice how I said *current* lol?  I really do love this set because the images are gorgeous and the sentiments are so versatile and I can pretty much make any occasion card that I need with it.  Anyway, have a look:


DSC00375 copy

DSC00389 copy

Both of my cards I did the shadow stamping technique where I stamped the image first with gray ink and then slightly over with black ink.

Supplies (both cards) 

stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Long Stem Silhouettes 
Cardstock- cryogen white, SU baja breeze, black, Prima Madeline dp 
Accessories- SU border punch, MS border punch, pearls, spica glitter pen

Have a fabulous day everyone and God bless!

No comments: