All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cocoa's Heart

Hi everyone and Happy Valentine's Day! I have a card to share with you today that has a love theme but can be used for occasions other than Valentine's day. As a matter of fact, I think I am going to give it to my husband for our anniversary.

  DSC00283 copy

I used the Cocoa's heart set and colored the image with copics. I cut out the heads and popped them up with foam tape and paper pieced the heart.

Here is a close up view of the image

  DSC00284

I also decorated the inside of the card as well

  DSC00286

Supplies: stamps- Cocoa's Heart and Bottom of my Heart (inside) 
Authentique patterned paper 
Accessories- buttons, twine, stickles 
Copics- W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R000, R00, R02

Glad you could stop by, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Love this!! How cute!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Janette. Love the darling paper-pieced image. Enjoy your weekend.