All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

new Sweet N Sassy blog candy winner!!

I did not hear from the winner of my sweet n sassy blog hop candy winner so since 9 days have past I decided to draw a new one.

Here are your random numbers:

153
Timestamp: 2009-01-11 20:18:20 UTC

So the winner of the newly released True Friend stamp set from Sweet N Sassy stamps is:

Valarie

Valarie (vampme3) said...
What a beautiful valentine...and I love those new sentiment stamps!!

JANUARY 2, 2009 6:01 PM

Congrats Valarie and please contact me at janette.olen@me.com with your address so Korin can get your set out to you

1 comment:

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Yahoo!!! Thank you so much! I've emailed my address...looking forward to playing with the new stamps!!! Thanks again...Val