All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Blog Candy winner

Thank you to everyone who participated in my blog candy drawing! I have the winner which was drawn by random.org.

Here is your random number:

6
Timestamp: 2009-02-10 00:12:59 UTC

The winner is TRACEY


Tracey said...
I'm back again to let you know that I linked you up on my blog sidebar.

Thanks for the chance at the candy!!

FEBRUARY 4, 2009 1:45 PM

Congratulations Tracey- please email with your contact info so I can mail out your prize.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Woo hoo!! Thanks so much Janette!! xx

Brandy J. said...

Janette,

All of us at Paper Crafts were thrilled to include your card in our March/April issue. We all loved your elegant Wedding Card so keep the beautiful designs coming!

Brandy J., Paper Crafts magazine

Nora said...

Congrats Tracey!!!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Big congrats to Tracey!!!