All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thanks a latte

Hello! What a beautiful sunny day here in Buffalo. It has been a while since I posted I see. I have not been doing much stamping this week as my girls are off of school this week for winter break. So, I have been spending time with them, trying to get my house in order, cook and freeze meals, and spend more time on my own personal devotions and with the girls. Therefore, I have not had much time left for playing :(. I also have been struggling to make some cards I really like lately as well. I guess my mojo is on break too LOL.

So, I have a CAS (clean and simple) card for you today. I am enjoying making these occasionally because I am able to get a good looking card done in under an hour rather than the typical 3 hours for me LOL. Besides, with my mojo on vacation the simpler the better since there is less for me to mess up LOL. Take a peek:



Pretty straight forward here. I stamped the mug with chocolate ink on my dp and cut it out. I then stamped the foam and used liquid applique to give it dimension. I played along with the inspiration on SCS today and took my inspiration from this pillow which reminded me of one of my favorite dps from basic grey.

detail shot for you:


Supplies:
stamps- sweet n sassy stamps warm up set
CS- PTI white, basic grey offbeat dp, baja breeze
accessories- circle nestabilites, corner rounder punch, pearls, liquid applique, satin ribbon


Tomorrow I will have a card to share with you for the high hopes weekly challenge. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic card Janette!! Love the colours!! xx

Zoe said...

Hello Janette, I love your card it is lovely and I love the ribbon.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Sue Strozyk said...

Love it!! the colors are awesome, and love the Liquid applique. very cute!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love your card Janette and the foam looks fab, Hugs, Nikki x