All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

High Hopes Challenge 38

Hi there! This week's challenge is brought to us by the super sweet and amazingly talented Crissy. She has asked us to use polka dots on our projects. I love using polka dots so I enjoyed this challenge quite a bit.



I used the Friday sketchers sketch this week for my layout.



Supplies:
stamps- High hopes hopeful ant
CS- olive, white, rust, fall flowers dp
accessories- SU eyelet punch, taffeta ribbon, button, prima, sewing machine, copics


I am glad you stopped in today. I hope that you will take a minute to check out the high hopes blog to view this week's prize up for grabs and get some inspirtation from the divas' terrific creations.

8 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Great choice for the challenge. Love that little ant!

Natalie said...

That is so cute. Love your color choices and that ant is fun!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for the inspiration.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love your card Janette and such great colours and colouring, Have a great evening, Hugs, Nikki x

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Janette! Love it!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Great use of some old SU paper! Super cute card Janette!

Juls said...

too cute, what a gorgeous image and I love the orange and green together. Fab card!

Norine said...

super cute love the colors
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

This is such an awesome card! I love the color combo in the DP. This is also a fun sketch...will have to play along *wink*.
~Lacey