All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

high hopes challenge 39

This week's challenge is brought to us by diva Anna and it is called upsy daisy.



I am not sure if Missy is holding daisies but close enough right? I used my prismapencils and gamsol to color her. The flowers and the bow and popped up with popdots and are accented with stickles.



Supplies:
stamps- high hopes Little Missy
CS- guava, choc chip, white
accesories- square punch, paper piercer, stickles, prismapencils and gamsol


Be sure to check out the high hopes blog to see the challenge info and this week's prize. Also, high hopes has released oodles of new awesome stamps yesterday and they are a must-see! Crissy certainly outdid herself with this release for sure. The new images have been uploaded to the high hopes website and are now available for puchase.

Have a blessed Lord's day Sunday and as always thank you for visiting!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is an incredible card Janette! Love that image!

eiyiyi said...

Gorgeous! I love it.

eileen xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!! You know, I looked at this stamp for the challenge...then I checked the yahoogroup...Yep...we share a piece of the same brain!! LOL I love how you popped up the bow and the flowers!! Beautiful coloring, too!
~Lacey

Natalie said...

Can I just say "adorable" AND of course I can't just stop there!! All the extra detail in this card is wonderful, definitely a piece of art! You do such a beautiful job with the coloring of all you cards.