All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sweet N Sassy stamps blog hop day 3

Today is the last day of the Sweet N Sassy stamps blog hop. The DT members have had some really great projects to share. If you have not already been hopping then you will want to start out at the SNSS blog because you won't want to miss any of the super samples. The theme for this month is "take a walk on the wild side". I am featuring the baby blessings set on my card.



I stamp my hippo 3 times, once onto the white and twice and onto the patterned paper. I cut out the 2 patterned hippos and attached them with pop dots for dimension. I sewed all the layers and added pearls and twill ribbon as embellishments.

Inside of the card


Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Baby Blessings
CS- cloud 9 dp, white, celery
accessories- pink pearls, pop dots, celery twill, sewing machine


I am the last stop on the blog hop. Stop on back to the Sweet N Sassy blog for the hop wrap-up.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

adorable Janette and I luv your new photo!

enjoy *~*

Sandy said...

I have to agree on the adorable part! You have such a wonderful talent with pulling your cards together and I love how you do the insides too. I love the softness of this card!!!

B said...

Absolutely adorable! So soft and cute!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Adorable! just as sweet as can be!

Anonymous said...

This is so soft and sweet, Janette! I love that you stitched it inside and out.

Leah said...

So sweet, that is one of my favorite color combos...I used it for my daughter when she was born, pink and green, so lovely:)

Lorie said...

Your card is waaaay too cute! I love the soft pink DP you used to paper piece the hippo. It's such a sweet set! Great job, and your new photo is lovely!

Jeanette said...

This is lovely Janette.
Hugs Jeanette

Shannon said...

What a precious card! The colors are so soft and I love the piecing on this one.

Blessings!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Pretty in pink. I love it! I'm totally falling for this stamp set. It's going on my "must have" list.

Cheri said...

Oh, so sweet! =D

Connie Babbert said...

Very precious! LOVE your card!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

so sweet and precious!!