All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Faith

Sweet N Sassy stamps is preparing for our August release.  So, I thought I would share a card with you  using a couple of the awesome sets from the July release.


I created the bg by stamping the doilies from the Delightful Doilies set in black memento and coloring the centers with my BG11 copic marker.  I stamped the scripture from the new Faith set and sponged pool party ink using my square nestie as a stencil.  Finally I stamped the beautiful borders on the top and bottom of the scripture from Decorative Frame Toppers and accented the centers with a tiny rhinestone.  The layout is my sketch from the challenge on SCS last week.

Supplies:

stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Delightful Doilies, Faith, and Decorative Frame Toppers
Paper- pool party, black, white
accessories- pool party button, white twine, rhinestones, square nesties, sewing machine, MFT fishtail flag dies, copic marker

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a blessed day!

No comments: