All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

You are His

Back in June when I was helping out at the Sweet N Sassy stamps booth at the Syracuse stamp show, I demonstrated different sponging techniques.  The card I am sharing with you today is one of the cards that I demonstrated.  Korin then did a tutorial on how to do the Sponge and Spritz  on Splitcoast so you can see exactly how this card was created.


Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Serene Silhouettes, His Child
ink- versafine black, pumpkin pie, daffodil, and indigo
water spritzer

I hope you give this technique a try if you have not already.  It is so easy to do and creates beautiful and quick cards.  Thank you for joining me today, have a blessed day!

No comments: