All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sunflower Birthday


My husband's birthday was on August 10 and his favorite flowers are sunflowers.  So, I created this card for him that I would like to share with you today.


I created the bg panel by randomly stamping the small sunflower image fromSweet N Sassy stamps Prim Blessings to create my own dp and sponged the edges with saffron ink.  I then created my focal point for my sentiment by layering 2 of the decorative plaque dies which were also stamped using the new decorative frames set.  They are also available in a bundle this month :). The sentiment is from Script Birthdays.  

Supplies:
stamps- SNSS Prim Blessings, Decorative Frames, Script Birthdays
paper- white, choc chip, MME Hazel dp
ink- choc chip, so saffron
accessories- twine, SNSS decorative plaque dies, SNSS bookmark bits dies (border), button

My husband enjoyed receiving his card and I hope that I have been able to inspire you today.  Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

1 comment: