All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Blog candy winners

I have drawn the 2 winners of my blog candy. According to random.org your winners are:

Here are your random numbers:

20
67
Timestamp: 2009-05-23 03:38:40 UTC

Comment #20 belongs to MrsETaylor and comment #67 belongs to Beth

Please email me ladies at janette.olen@me.com with your shipping address so I can get your items out to you!

Be sure to stop by this weekend for Saturday's sweet stop sketch, Sunday for the high hopes weekly challenge, and Monday for the mojo Monday sketch and the CPCM color challenge.

Hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Beth said...

How exciting-thank you so very much!! Off to send my email...
:-)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the great opportunity. Off to send an email to you.