All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

High Hopes Challenge 32

Hi everyone! Welcome to another weekly edition of the high hopes challenge. The challenge this week is brought to us by the wonderfully talented guest designer Tab. She chose an absolutely yummy color combo for us to work with- pink and brown! I love this combo and it is one of my faves to use. I immediately thought of my basic grey bittersweet dp when I saw the challenge and that is what I used for my guide when coloring my image.



I colored the image with my copics and used a spica glitten pen on the shirt and silver stickles on the microphone. I cut out Catrina and popped her up with pop dots on my sponged nestie. The gorgeous papers are from Paper Temptress and they are bronze metallic, cappuccino metallic, and mountain rose glimmer. I want to remind you that the metallic line is 25% off for the rest of May so there is not much time left.



Supplies:
stamps- high hopes singing Catrina, you rock sentiment
CS- bronze and cappuccino metallic, mountain rose glimmer; Paper Temptress, basic grey bittersweet dp
accessories- rhinestones, paisley cb folder, PTI blush satin ribbon, copics (E000, E00, R20, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E25, E27, E29, E47, E49, RV10, RV11)


You can see this week's prize and some more wonderful inspiration from the divas on the high hopes blog.

I will be back tomorrow with my Mojo Monday sample and the Christian Papercrafts color challenge. I hope you can stop in!

Have a blessed Lord's day Sunday!

8 comments:

Heike said...

What a cute card !!!!
Love it !!!
Hugs
Heike

Tracey said...

Love your card Janette! This is one of my fave images from HH!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Very sweet Janette! Love those luscious papers!

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is gorgeous Janette! This stamp gives you ample opportunity for glitz and glam, and you used it to the max! I love all the sparkle, it just must glow IRL! I love everything you did!!
Big hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This really shines!! I love all of the sparkle!
~Lacey

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Love this card Janette--your colouring is fantastic!! Love the papers too and the way you did the microphone & shirt!
Blessings,
Sarah

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Janette.
Love all the sparkle, beautiful coloring too.
Thanks so much for your kind comment.

Karen x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oh she is rockin! Love this