All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Color my mojo Monday

Good morning!! What an amazing sketch Julee has for you this week! I really enjoyed it and hope you will too. If you decide to play along it just might be worth your while because it is a contest week LOL. Once a month Julee offers your choice of a verve stamp set for the entries that are chosen the most mojolicious- there are going to be 7 winners for this contest so get your creative juices flowing. In the meantime let me help get you inspired hopefully. Here is this week's sketch and my sample:





I stamped the image and some extra flowers and colored them with copics. I accented the flowers with coal shimmerz and rhinestones in the centers. I then cut them out and popped them up over the first image.



Supplies
stamps- Verve stamps Because of You
cs- Paper Temptress heavenly ultrasmooth white and black metallic (on sale 25 % off during May), Bo Bunny dp
accessories- rhinestones, pearls, taffeta ribbon, corner rounder punch, coal shimmerz, pop dots, copics (RV10, RV11, BG 72, BG18)


You can find more awesome samples and the challenge info on the Mojo Monday blog post this week.

This card is also for a couple of other challenges too. It is my entry for the verve project parade this month which is the women in your life. It is also for the color Monday challenge which I host on Christian Papercrafts Magazine every Monday. Your colors this week are:

basic black, pink pirouette (light pink), baja breeze (blue-green), and optional celery (lime green)

Please see my challenge thread on cpcmag.com for more details.

Have a wonderful, blessed day!

9 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Oh Janette, this is lovely! The raised flowers are perfect!

Christi Flores said...

This is perfect!!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So beautiful Janette and the flowers are gorgeous, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooo gorgeous, you know I luv that image....hey where you get that image anyway...heheheh....I hope you are doing well..miss ya! *~*

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Janette!!

Anonymous said...

I love the shimmer on this card. It always give them such a gorgeous touch :)

Heather said...

This is really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!! The whole thing is so pretty!

Alice said...

amazing card!