All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sweet stop Saturday sketch 15

This week Korin has a fairly simple and universal sketch for us. I really enjoyed it! My sketch and sample are below:





I decided to flip the sketch. I first stamped my flower image from doodle flowers with green ink onto white sparkle CS (I stamped off once). Then I stamped my verse from the Encouragement set with pumpkin ink over the top of it. I really love to do that, I like the effect of stamping over an image. I then sponged around the verse while still in the die.

Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Encouragment set, doodle flowers
CS- Paper Temptress Fairway metallic, blanc sparkle, tangy orange poptones
accessories- pearls, taffeta ribbon, corner rounder punch, oval nesties, rectangle nesties, paper piercer, sewing machine


I hope you will take a minute to visit the sweet stop blog and check out the great samples that the rest of the DT has to show you.

Have a great day and I hope it is filled with many blessings!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

This is a really pretty card. I love that you use the Scriptures often on your cards.

Michelle said...

Beautiful!!! Love the gorgeous colors!!