Well for those of you who know me, you probably figured that I would indeed pull the card apart and redo it. I did and I like the new and improved version better. I figured out what was bothering me about the first try- I did not like the scalloped rectangle around the image because the sketch was just not right for it. I also did not like the plain saffron paper so I stamped the sanded bg stamp on it with saffron ink. I also double matted both the bella image and the dp section,added a pixie pink matte behind the saffron and attached it to the bashful blue card base. So here is the second version which is going to be mailed- putting it in the envelope now so I can't tear it apart again LOL.
Have a nice evening.