All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sketch challenge 177


Hello. Hope your day is going well for you. Today's card uses the sketch of the week on Splitcoast- SC177. I received this image from the pif forum on SCS. I outlined the flowers with the fine tip of the blue marker to make them stand out a bit and put stickles in the middle of the flowers. I also sponged around the image with mellow moss ink. I matted that onto to bashful blue and pierced around the outside. I attached that to the bliss blue layer which used a ticket corner punch on the corners of and adhered that layer to the mellow moss layer. I used one of the prints from the hostess print pack for the 2 side sections, pierced them and matted them on moss CS and put them on another design from the prints pack layer. I tied 2 bows using white organdy ribbon on the top and the bottom of the image. I also added 3 adhesive pearls in the upper and lower corners. Finally to finish up my card I attached everything to my mellow moss card base.

Recipe:
stamps- SU garden silhouettes
ink- mellow moss
CS- bashful blue, bliss blue, mellow moss
dp- SU prints pack
tools/accessories- white organdy ribbon, adhesive pearls, paper piercer, SU ticket corner punch, SU markers


Have a lovely evening,

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Very Pretty Janette!! Love the little pearls