All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 102

Happy mojo Monday everybody! I have a special sneak peek for you today for my mojo post. Tomorrow Sweet N Sassy stamps is releasing 2 of the most adorable Christmas sets. I just know that you are going to LOVE them and you are really going to love the price of them too LOL! Today I am featuring the cutest little snowman from the You Light up my Life set. Below are my sample and the sketch:





I colored the snowman with copics, accented it with a spica glitter pen, and then created a shadow around him using a paint brush swiped across my ink pad.



Supplies:
stamps-Sweet N Sassy stamps You light up my life, Christmas owl add-ons (candy cane)
CS- Paper Temptress neenah white, jupiter red metallic, basis black
accessories- black rhinestones, stitched ribbon, cb snowflake folder, copics, spica glitter pen, circle nesties, white gel pen


Check out the mojo Monday blog for all the fabulous samples from the mojo makers.

Also the Sweet N Sassy DT have lots of wonderful samples to show you of the 2 newly released sets. Here is the list of members participating in the new release blog hop:

Belinda Chang
Ceal Pritchett
Chris Dickinson
Connie Babbert
Deedee Anderson Leah Cornelius Teresa Kline

Have a blessed day!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you do that??? I LOVE this and I couldn't make anything work for me :) YOU ROCK :)

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous!! Love your coloring of the snowman :).

Dawn said...

love it!

Teresa Kline said...

Janette, great job with this sketch, I luv your coloring...thanks for the congrats about the Verve DT!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, Janette! I love how you colored the snowman and added the candy cane from the owl set -- very clever! :-)

Mary said...

Love the little snowman and his glitter! Thanks for sharing!

Brandi said...

What a great tip about the paintbrush.. thanks! Very cute card too!

Smiles,

Brandi

B said...

Adorable! Great coloring!

Nancy said...

OH WOW!!!
This is so Gorgeous!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the way you colored up this cute image.

Chrissy D said...

I think I need that glitter pen!!! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

So festive and adorable. I love this!!