All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 99...on Tuesday

Hi everyone! Things are just super crazy busy so unfortunately I could not get my mojo card done in time. We had our triple birthday party on Saturday and now we have our very dear friends staying with us from Missouri so stamping has to take a backseat for a bit. Hopefully you will bear with me as I try to get done what I can.

Anyway, this week's mojo sketch and my sample are below:





I found the sketch to be a good one but challenging at the same time. I used the love of a friend set from Sweet N Sassy stamps for my scripture for today. I really love this verse and it was a good reminder for me today as I have a friend right now that I am quite upset with. I still have to love them in spite of the junk going on.

Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Love of a Friend
CS- not quite navy, kiwi kiss, blanc sparkle from Paper Temptress, SU dp
accessories- grosgrain ribbon, navy brads, white brad, sewing machine


Stop by the mojo Monday blog to see the awesome samples from the mojo makers.

Have a fabulous day!!

3 comments:

Thebug415 said...

I am so glad to see your post! I miss your posts when they aren't here. I was really looking forward to see your "view" of this when I saw the sketch on Monday. Gorgeous as always!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely! I really like the color combo and the papers you chose. So often they can take over on a card, but yours really make the sentiment shine! I hope you are enjoying your company. :-)

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Love this color palette - great take on the sketch!!