All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sweet Stop Saturday sketch 19

Another Sweet Stop sketch coming your way! I really liked this sketch- fairly simple to do and quite universal too. Below is my sample and the sketch.





I stamped the cross image from the Elegant Blessings stamp set from Sweet N Sassy stamps with gray ink. I then colored in small parts of it with an olive copic marker and sponged the edges with baja breeze ink. I then added rhinestones to accent it. In the top 2 corners I used the sraps from the fleur de lis punch.

Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Elegant Blessings
CS- Paper Temptress Cryogen white, basis gray, gumdrop green, SU dp
accessories- copic marker, rhinestones, taffeta ribbon, EK Success Fleur de Lis punch


Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for visiting today. Don't forget to stop by the sweet stop blog and check out the sketch and some more great samples from the DT.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your card is gorgeous.
I love that set.