All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sweet N Sassy stamps blog hop day 1

This month Sweet N Sassy stamps is featuring the scripture stamp sets this month for the blog hop. I chose to use the Jesus cares set for my card today. This card is the card that I taught at the make n take down in Ephrata, PA at L&L stamps back in July. I only wish I would have taken a picture of it then because I had to remake it for the post today.



Supplies:
stamps- Sweet N Sassy stamps Jesus Cares
CS- pomegranite, pretty in pink, berry bliss dp, white
accessories- pink pearls, pink satin ribbon, labels 4 nesties, SU eyelet punch


If you started on the Sweet N Sassy stamps blog then your next stop today is Connie . If this was the first stop then be sure to go back to the SNSS blog so you don't miss any of the terrific eye candy that the DT has to show you.

20 comments:

Courtney said...

Gorgeous, girl! I love the colors and the pearls are just the right touch!

B said...

So pretty! Love all the colors and the fun embellishments!

Sandy said...

Very pretty card! I love the soft sponging you do on your Scripture cards. It adds such a pretty touch.

Connie Babbert said...

Lovely card...great job!

Nancy said...

Wow, this card is so beautiful.
Just love the colors!!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh beautiful!!!! I love this paper too....Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Lorie said...

This is beautiful, Janette. You have a perfect eye for detail, this card is a wonderful example of that!

Leah said...

Very pretty, love that verse, one of my favs.

Jeanette said...

A really lovely card Janette.
Hugs Jeanette

Teresa Kline said...

wow this is gorgeous, luv it!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Janette! The colors are so lovely, and the spongeing on the verse really sets it off so well.

Kathy H said...

Janette! Super pretty card! Kathy H~

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Janette!! I love the colors and the dp!! The sponging adds such elegance!

redstamper7 said...

Great color combination and so pretty.

Becky T

Ceal said...

Janette your card is Beautiful1 I love that verse!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Lovely card and verse! Such a nice color combo.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beautiful Janette! I love the setting for this awesome scripture.

Mary said...

How pretty! I love the elegant colors!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Very nice card.

Anonymous said...

what a great card, where do you get all of your stamps