All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

And the winner is....

Thank you everyone for entering to win my blog candy. Without further ado, the winner picked by random.rachel (my dd) is

CINDY VERNON

Please email me with your contact info so I can get your prize out to you:

I am really looking forward to this week as I have quite a bit of exciting news to share. There will be hanna stamps sneak peeks as we celebrate "hannaversary" because hanna stamps is one year old this week. We will be celebrating in style that is for sure LOL. Make sure to stop in tomorrow as believe it or not I will have more blog candy and also another blog candy giveaway mid week as well. Pretty exciting huh? I sure hope you think so anyway.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Can't wait to see the Hanna Stamps blog candy tis week and the new stamps!

Jacqueline