All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Everything is better when it Shimmerz- a DRS blog day

And now to interrupt your regularly scheduled program! Today is my bi-weekly post on the DRS blog so I hope if you have a moment you will check it out. I featured my new favorite product, Shimmerz and even did a baby tutorial with some hope to be helpful tips on polished stone technique. I may be back later with a post for you if I get a chance to do the color challenge today. It is kind of a tough one for me though.

Anyway, my DRS blog post today

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: