All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hanna Stamps sneak peeks

Hello! Tonight is the night- the night of the hanna stamps release party that is! It is always a good time with prizes, challenges and good ole chatting. The party is from 9-11PM EST in the hanna stamps forum on SCS- hope you can stop by. There are 5 sets being released tonight and they are some of my favorite hanna stamps to date- I think you will love em. Have a look at a couple of the upcoming sets:

This is the new sophie and the awesome thing about this release is that the proceeds from the sale of this stamp are going to charity. You can read about the details here.

The layout of the card is Julee Tilman's mojo Monday sketch which is fabulous as usual! I added liquid pearls to the middle of the scallops and stickles to Sophie's tutu. The paper is a metallic dp that I had hoarded in my stash and Julia challenged us to use specialty paper today so I pulled it out. I have only had it for over a year LOL! I hope you like it. Oh yeah, I also used flowers on my card which is one of the challenges in the hanna forum for a PRIZE if you would like to play along. Click for the info.



here is a close up view for you:


Here is my second card which uses the new cat clear stamp set. The sentiment is from pink cat studio. I saw this dp at the store and knew it would be purrfect for this set LOL. I stamped the top using versamark ink with one of the paw stamps in the set. The top corners are punched with my Marvy corner scalop punch.



The third card uses the new jump for joy set. My layout is from the dirty dozen fan sketch for the month. This is also one of the challeges for a prize- to use fall colors on your card. You can play along to win one of the newly released sets and can see all the info here.



supplies:
hanna stamps- jump for joy, things hanna would say
CS- ctmh dp, more mustard
accessories- hodgepodge, twill, sponge, nesties, copics




See in the hanna forum tonight!!

5 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! Cute samples! I super love the colors and coloring on the Fall card. Great job! Hugs, michelle

david santos said...

Great!!!
Congratulations!!!
Have a nice weekend.

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome cards - Janette!!!
I really love what you have done with the Riley image - super darn cute!!!

Shirley said...

These are all really cute! Love the ballerina!

Anonymous said...

These cards are so awesome!! I love that ballerina Riley!! :) Pretty sparkles!! TFS!