All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sketch challenge 192

Hi folks! I do have a couple cards to show you but I kinda have to make it sorta quick and I am seriously sleep deprived and had better get to bed. My last post showed you some ATCs- by the way did ya get a chance to check out all the other DT member's? Anyway, ahead of schedule I have turned one of them into a full card since it fit the sketch on SCS today perfectly.



I stamped my bg with my swirly snowflake stamp which I totally love from DRS designs (H519) in silver metallic ink and highlighted it with rhinestones in the center of the snowflakes, on the swirls and the corner of the card. I used my Fiskars snowflake border punch and tied some metallic silver ribbon in the center.

The next card uses one of the newly released stamp sets from H&M stamps generation of stitches. It is an adorable set and is now one of my favorite baby or little child sets. Make sure you check out their website because they just released 40 new sets on September 1st and there is free shipping this month too!!



Image was colored with prismacolor pencils and the elephant head is popped up on dimensionals.

supplies:
stamps- H&M stamps generation of stitches
ink- palette noir
CS- prints pack, bashful blue, brocade blue, white
accessories- prismacolor pencils, gamsol, ribbon, buttons, sewing machine


If you have time, stop by tomorrow for some overdue Hanna sneak peeks- I am running behind due to the start of school and hubby being on vacation! Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Carolina said...

Ooohh soo cute! Love your coloring and the addition of the stitching is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love how you popped up that cute elephant!! The top card is stunning! :)