All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hanna Stamps!

Today the hanna stamps forum on SCS is the place to be! We are having a jammie party tonight and there are some amazing surprises in store for you.

Where: hanna stamps forum
When: Friday June 20th 7pm- 11pm
What: a night of fun, challenges, surprises and give aways

So I promised I would be back with my hanna stamps challenge card. Amanda was the hostess of this weeks challenge which was an awesome color challenge. These colors are great together. If you would like to play along you can find the details for the challenge here.

I started by cutting my CS in half the long way so my card would open from the top rather than sideways. I rounded the corners of the bottom and on my banana layer which was run through my cb. I stamped my adorable hanna image which I finally got a chance to use on cryogen white which is a shimmery ivory white. I colored my image using my prismamarkers and copics. I rounded 2 corners of my image and the matte. I used my stardust jelly roll pen and added sparkle to hanna's dress, shoes and headband. Arn't those shoes just the cutest? I used my prints pack for the strip and matted it on celery which I scalloped using my slit punch and hole punch. I stamped my sentiment by omitting part of it on my circle and added my polka dotted organdy ribbon at the top. Hope you like!

Supplies:
stamps- cafe hanna
ink- pallette noir, banana, bashful blue
CS/paper- bashful blue, celery, banana, cryogen white, prints pack hostess
accessories- slit punch, hole punch, cb swiss dots folder, organdy ribbon from pinkhedgehog, CM circle punch, SU corner rounder, prismamarkers (cream, light cerulean blue, 10% cool grey, light peach), copics (E00, G21, RV11)


Hope to see you all at the party tonight,

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh hanna loods so good, awesome job, love it.

Sandy said...

This card is so cute Janette!! My Cafe Hanna is on her way to me. I love the touch of makeup you gave Hanna -- eye shadow & lipstick. I also like the rounded corners on parts of the layers of the card.

Julia Aston said...

Hi Janette - thanks for your note on my blog - I love your card art...you do wonderful work! love the coloring on this Hanna!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, looksk like tonight is going to be a fun and busy night with all the reveals going on. I love this Hanna and what you've done with her. Rockin' card! Have fun at tonight's PJ party!! I'll try to stop in if I can. :)