All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Friday, June 20, 2008

PJ Party Challenge 2

Here is a graduation card that I made for the hanna stamps PJ party tonight. I used these colors because they are the school colors.



I stamped my bg paper using stars from Papertrey and then sponged around the edges. I attached this to my matted card base. A strip which I paper pierced was added. I colored my Riley with my markers double matted him and attached to my card. I added my punched stars which are up on pop dots.

Recipe:
stamps- plane riley from hanna stamps, PT limitless labels and mailbox greetings
ink- pallette noir, night of navy, bashful blue
CS- bashful blue, bliss blue, night of navy
accessories/tools- star punches, silver brad, paper piercer, copics (E33, E37, E27navy), prismacolor markers (light cerulean blue, 10%cool grey)

6 comments:

Sue Strozyk said...

I just love this card!! I really like the monochromatic colors, and Riley is just too cute!!

Cindy Haffner said...

oh Riley is so happy, awesome job.

Denise Marzec said...

Janette, you rock! What a great grad card. Love the stars and the colors!!

Anonymous said...

That's not your typical, stoggy old graduation card! Love the idea!

Kathy W said...

Very cute, and a wonderful grad card. Thanks for sharing.

Janice M said...

I Love this card! You did an awesome job!