All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Taylored Expressions cupcake challenge 19

Good Monday morning to you all! It is a beautiful sunny HOT day here today. Already at 85 before 10AM this morning. I was finally able to take a picture of the card I made for Taylor's cupcake challenge this morning because by the time I was able to do it yesterday it was too dark. You can find the sketch for this card HERE.



What I really liked about this sketch is that the back giga circle is covered over so you only see part of it. The cupcake is up on pop dots and has stickles for the sprinkles and a rhinestone at the top. The white strip is accented with score lines around the polka dot ribbon. I used a white gel pen for the dots on the black CS and a micron black pen for the dots on the pink circle.

Supplies:
stamps- Inkadinkado cupcakes
ink- pallette noir
CS/paper- pretty in pink, white, black, SU prints pack
accessories/tools- stardust stickles, giga scallop circle, CM circle cutter, signo white gel pen, polka dot grosgrain, rhinestone, black micron pen, prismacolor pencils and gamsol


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Deana said...

Great card Janette, I love the colors.

Janice M said...

Awesome card Janette! One of these days I need to try this challenge! I even bought a small cupcake set when I was in OC.

Niki Estes said...

What a great card! I love the colors and the yummy cupcake!