All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Some more Papertrey star stamper entries

Good Monday morning to you! Well, I am bummed to say no GSS for me this month. I am still hoping for an honorable mention though and I will keep ya posted. At least this month I thought the winners were good. I even picked out 2 of the 3 winners myself.


For this card I started out with my white card and did my red and navy layers. On the navy I stamped my snowflakes in versamark and embossed with my silver jewels powder. I stamped my mailboxes in pallette noir on white and colored them with my markers. I used a versamark marker to fill in the snow and to put some snow on the mailboxes and embossed with iridescent ice ep. I then matted that image. I used my Fiskars snowflake border embossing punch for the white snowflake layer. I attached that and my grosgrain to the navy and then attached my image. I also stamped my little envelopes on both white and red, cut them out, then trimmed them and glued them onto my image to make the mailboxes look like they had mail in them.

Supplies-
stamps- PT mailbox greetings
ink- pallette noir, versamark, white craft for sentiment
CS- PT white, real red, night of navy, brushed silver
accessories/tools- Fiskars punch, SU red grosgrain ribbon, silver jewels ep, iridescent ice ep, copics (B00, E33, E37), prismamarkers (crimson red, 10% cool grey)


Have a great day and stop by anytime!

4 comments:

JenMarie said...

This is fabulous Janette!!

Kathy W said...

I really like this card. The dark blue, red and white are fun colors for the winter season. Love the border punch. TFS.

JenMarie said...

JANETTE ~ CONGRATS on the honorable mentions!!! FABULOUS projects!

Niki Estes said...

Congrats again on the honorable mention, Janette!