All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sketch challenge 181

You can find today's sketch here. First time using this whipper snapper stamp which I have had for quite some time.



I colored my image with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I double matted it and then adhered to my nestability scalloped rectangle. I stamped my sentiment and attached that. I used a paper piercer to pierce around the scallops. I tied my ribbon around the image and added brads to the upper corners. This was then attached to the dp and double matted and adhered to the card base. To finish off the card I used crystal effects on the dog's nose and stickles on the flower centers.

here is a close up for you- the crystal effects shows up pretty well



Have a great day- I'm off to the gym to workout- yuck!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome coloring, so sweet.

Pat's little corner of the world said...

This guy is so cute! Love the coloring. TFS

Sandy said...

This card is adorable Janette!! Love that paper and of course that WS Dog is one on my favorites.

Janice M said...

This little guy is soooo cute!! Love your coloring!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! I just love this doggie image! Your coloring is perfect! TFS