All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Papertrey honorable mentions

Yippee!! This is a short post for now and I will post later too with some projects but I wanted to share some news with you. I received 2 honorable mentions from Nichole Heady of Papertrey Ink for my June entries. I am so excited! They are not my favorite projects that I submitted either so you never know what she is going to pick. The 2 projects that won are the mailbox card that I shared with you yesterday and another project that I did not share yet because I am going to feature it on blog hop day. You can see Nichole's post here on her blog. Be back later.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations Janette!! All of your projects are so awesome!!!

Kathy W said...

Congrats! I really do like your mailbox card.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you!!! So exciting to see you getting credit for your great work. Love the mailbox card...I so need to buy that set or snag from you if you ever come back to the PIF thread.